Saturday, December 3, 2016

Revised "Anxious for Class Registration Pie"

If I were to make a pie based on my feelings it would be called “The Anxious for Class Registration Pie”. The pie would be thin crusted, with hints of bittersweet chocolate dispersed in the piecrust. The bittersweet chocolate notions the idea that it is bitter-sweet that classes this semester are ending, as next semester I will be taking classes with new professors and will make new friends. Inside the pie, there will be a fluffy cream filling with swirls of very sweet milk chocolate, and very bitter dark chocolate. The Milk chocolate signifies the sweetness of how I could potentially be able to register for my top choices of classes. However, there is always that chance that those classes fill up, and I will have to think on my feet and take a less desired class, which is portrayed by the dark chocolate. In addition, Swedish Fish gummies and cinnamon-flavored Fireballs will be randomly dispersed through-out the pie. When the restaurant-goer eats it, each bite will be surprising, as the eater will not know if they are about to bite into a very sweet Swedish fish, or a cinnamon fire ball which would burn their tongue. This represent how class registration is a hit-or-miss, I will not know if I can get into the classes I want, such as photography and sociology, until my registration time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment