Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Reflection

The peer review was a little helpful. The only advise that I got was to be “more specific” and add details, but it did not say where. I guess in the future I can be more descriptive and give more examples, even thought my proposal was quite descriptive. One critique that was on my paper asked what ingredients I will research, and that was not determined yet because I still need to choose the restaurants and cafés to dine at. One place where I think I will definitely go to is General Muir at Emory Point because it is nearby and easily accessible for Emory students and because I heard a lot of praise for the deli. If I do end up reviewing General Muir, I will research the ingredients in the food I order. For example, If I order a bagel with lox, I will research the history of bagels and lox in Atlanta, in all of the US, and maybe beyond to find their origin. One other question that my peer reviewer asked was how will research play a part in the review, and I do not think it will play a part in the actual review of the restaurant, but it will be more of just additional information.

Additionally, it was good to hear that the blog title proposed, “Munching with Masha” was a good idea, and I plan to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Good! I think your concrete example of "bagels and lox" at General Muir helps illustrate what type of work you want to do for your project. For example, you might find that bagels often relate to a specific religious group or region!

    Grade: Check

    ReplyDelete